Confined Space Training
For more information contact:
Click here to download the
Confined Space Fact Sheet
HAMMER’s confined space training prepares workers for the dangers of confined spaces and rescue procedures as required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146. Hanford maintains a Standardized Site-wide training program applicable to all Hanford contractors and sub-contractors.
HAMMER's Confined Space Training:
- Provides the opportunity to practice confined space work in a safe, hands-on, real-world environment
- Practice rescue and retrieval on realistic confined space props
- Confined Space Rescue
- Utilizes mannequins and hoist equipment for rescue and retrieval training operations
- Danger of attempting a rescue in a confined space is emphasized repeatedly
- Consistency in training is maintained through the Site-wide committee
HAMMER Hanford Training classes are available to DOE and DOE-affiliated entities including Hanford contractors and their subcontractors.