For more information on training at HAMMER, visit Doing Business with Us.
Click here to download the
Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration Fact Sheet
When disaster strikes, HAMMER supports DOE's energy response team to restore critical energy systems.
HAMMER support has played a critical role in the response to many catastrophic storms such as Hurricanes Katrina, Sandy and Maria. Since 2003, HAMMER has directly supported DOE Headquarters to meet its responsibilities for maintaining infrastructure security and energy restoration assistance during emergencies under the National Response Framework – Emergency Support Function 12.
HAMMER works closely with the DOE Office of Cybersecurity, Energy Security and Emergency Response (CESER) to significantly improve response capabilities through training and exercises.
HAMMER's Support of DOE-CESER:
- Award winning Federally and Nationally recognized Emergency Support Function #12 Responder Training
- DOE Regional Coordinators training
- CIRT Training
- Cyber incident response training
- Energy Security training
- National and Regional Exercise Preparation and Implementation
- Operations support during energy emergencies
- Logistics Finance and Administrative Support
- Active response team members
- Education and Outreach
- Coordinate and facilitate interface response partners to include industry and government agencies