For more information on training at HAMMER, visit Doing Business with Us.
Click here to download the
Military Training Fact Sheet
There is no substitute for hands-on, boots-on-the-ground training experience. HAMMER's 88-acre campus offers scalable and customizable training to meet your unit’s needs. Our facilities, combined with a staff of subject matter experts, make HAMMER one of the best sites in the nation for conducting performance-based training.
Our Military Training Program focuses on the training needs and objectives of the client. Units learn critical skills required for their personnel to correctly respond to various types of events including radiological response and
HAMMER has conducted training for over 35 National Guard Civil Support Teams, Army Chemical Brigades, Stryker Brigades, Army Reserve Firefighters, and Special Operations units.
- Live-agent radiological sources (sealed and dispersible)
- Full breadth of radiological expertise and experience
- Multiple venues to facilitate a variety of senarios; including:
- Seven story tower with rappel hard points
- Confined Space and Trench Prop
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course with certified instructors
- Live Fire props
- Off-site live agent training ground
- Multiple venues to facilitate a variety of scenarios
HAMMER is available to DOE and DOE-affiliated entities as well as military, other authorized federal and state agencies, and local emergency response agencies.